Racine & Chamberland will remain open to serve you
Since this virus could probably spread very quickly in Canada, we have taken additional measures to contain the propagation of the virus, safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and continue our operations.
The following are the new policies and steps we will be implementing effective today:
- Our offices will be closed to in-person visits
- Most of our employees will be working virtually
- Our offices will not close, except in the event of a special situation, which we will deal with should it materialize.
- Our management team and essential claims employees will be available during this period.
- Our teams have the necessary technology to respond virtually to your service needs.
We understand that all of these measures will change the way we interact with our customers, and we want to assure you that we will continue to provide uninterrupted and unfailing service. If you must get in touch with us, please contact your broker at the regular numbers.
Your premium payments can be made by bank transfer, credit cards, financing programs as well as through your financial institutions.
In these difficult times, several insurers offer different measures to support customers, for example:
- cancellation of late payment fees;
- flexible payment options, including deferred payment;
- flexibility for different use of a vehicle or home during the crisis (for example, making deliveries or running a business from your home);
- adjusting premiums for small and medium-sized businesses that have been closed or are facing sales and headcount difficulties;
- adjustment of premiums to take into account the storage or a change in the use of your vehicle.
To benefit from these offers, please contact your broker since these are personalized measures.
Get a quote
Contact us today to get a quote for home, automobile or business insurance.
You can now make your payments online with the majority of financial institutions.